Real estate is at the core of nearly all human activity. The outcome of a transaction or a transfer of real estate can have long-term, far-reaching effects and unintended consequences when not handled properly. Whether you are buying, leasing, developing, constructing or using the property of another, we can help guide you through the intricacies of real property law.
Our experience and education in real estate brings broad perspective to each transaction. We handle a variety of complex and simple real property transactions, including purchase agreements, deeds, leases, easements, and licenses. We also assist with title and title insurance matters, including negotiating and procuring title insurance and resolving title issues. We work with a team of professionals, including realtors, engineers, title companies and tax advisors, to ensure your transaction concludes as intended.
- Represent private California-based real estate investment enterprise with acquisition and title curative matters in thirty-four separate states across the U.S.
- Represent a large energy generation company in review and drafting of various real estate transactional matters including acquisition and disposition of surface and subsurface interests for the development and operation of electric generation facilities with 300+ megawatts of installed capacity.
- Represented buyer in acquisition and supplemental entitlement of 240-unit single-family residential development complex in El Centro, California.
- Represented owner in development, including final map approval and subsequent phased sales of 206-unit single-family residential development in Imperial County, California.
- Representation of multiple separate clients in review and negotiation of private, utility and municipal easements and other rights-of-way.