Direct: (619) 215-5037
Cameron’s entry into the practice of law followed his experience in the development and provision of energy and natural resources in both the public and private sectors. Cameron’s focus in the practice of law is primarily the representation of private entities in transactional matters, including energy, natural resources, real property and land-use related issues.
Cameron holds a bachelor of arts in History from San Diego State University and a juris doctor from Concord Law School. Cameron is also licensed by the State of California as a Real Estate Broker and a General Contractor.
Real Property Law
Business and Contract Law
Energy and Natural Resources
Land Use, Entitlements and Environmental Compliance
- Represent private California-based real estate investment firm with acquisition and title curative matters in thirty-four separate states across the U.S.
- Represented owner in sale and carry back of commercial office and retail facilities in Brawley, CA.
- Represented California-based utility scale solar developer in development and financing of solar generation facilities in Southern California.
- Represent a large energy generation company in review and drafting of various real estate transactional matters including acquisition and disposition of surface and subsurface interests for the development and operation of electric generation facilities with 300+ megawatts of installed capacity.
- Represented buyer in acquisition and late-stage entitlement of 11-unit single-family residential project in San Diego County.
- Represented buyer in acquisition and supplemental entitlement of 240-unit single-family residential development complex in El Centro, California.
- Represented owner in development, including final map approval and subsequent phased sales of 206-unit single-family residential development in Imperial County, California.
- Representation of buyer in the acquisition and refinancing of 72-unit apartment complex in El Centro, California.
- Representation of multiple separate clients in review and negotiation of private, utility and municipal easements and other rights-of-way.
- Representation of agricultural commodity producers and distributors in connection with employment, contractual issues and regulatory compliance.
Member, San Diego and Los Angeles County Bar Associations
Member, San Diego and Imperial County Association of Realtors
Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of Imperial Valley (Prior)
Board Member, City of San Diego, Mission Valley Planning Group (Prior)
Broker, California Department of Real Estate DRE#02071390
General Contractor (B), California Contractors State License Board #1051075
Property Ownership: Impact of Death, Probate and Other Transfers
Imperial County Association of Realtors, May, 2019
Acquisition Due Diligence: An Attorney’s Perspective
Imperial County Association of Realtors, November 2019